:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 16, 2003 ::

Contrary To The Rumors No one has kidnapped me. I promise to resume posting tonight. Until then, I've actually been doing some work for classes (I know, Hell has frozen over) and other stuff. Anyway, I haven't really had a good excuse, but I should have some entertaining stuff to report. The other class that just started Tuesday night is almost like a MUN thing, only with far fewer rules and more PMS. I represent Canada. You better believe there will be some Canadian jokes cracked (by me!) and any time the situation looks bad, I'll blame the US but hide behind her when it is convenient. Maybe I'll even call her a moron for good measure.

Quickie UPDATE: Hehehe, I already found some ammo. :) I don't intend to take this course terribly serious, just in case you can't tell. Foriegn policy doesn't turn me on. (Now domestic policy, oh baby...yeah...) Plus, there's already been two catfights and we've only met once without actually starting debate.

UPDATE II: Damn, Juan Gato can just provide me with all my Canada material.

...
:: Bitter 9:31 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?