:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, January 19, 2003 ::

Fierce Little Debaters I have to admit I've been pretty impressed by the debate going on between Geoff and Ambitionless on the war in the comments to this post. Hell, there's also links to boobs in the comments too. Anyway, Ambitionless has noticed my lack of involvement in the debate. All I can say is that I'm not a fan of war. I don't enjoy the idea of killing people. I do, however, understand the need in this case. It's similar to my feelings on firearms for defensive purposes. I want to have the right to protection, but I sure as hell don't want to use it.

...
:: Bitter 5:59 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?