:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 03, 2003 ::

Fun at Home I only have one day left here at home, and I have to say it will be so nice to get back to school. So much has changed here and it isn't the haven it should be for me. I have a wonderful mother and three wonderful siblings and now a beautiful niece, but I also have a sister-in-law who seems to hate me. I swear, the girl is a total bitch most of the time. She can't say a kind word to my mother or myself. She is always right about everything. And now she is an expert on babies, and this is only her first child. I swear I can't take much more of her. Oh well, like I said tomorrow is my last day here. Now off to watch the game.

...
:: Anonymous 8:23 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?