:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, January 12, 2003 ::

Hell Has Frozen Over I almost fell on the floor when I read this article.
A former congressman facing more than six years in prison for fraud is pledging that he will try to pay back the millions of dollars he swindled from friends, relatives and business partners.
"It's a difficult sentence in some ways, and it will be painful, but I caused pain for others and I have to accept the responsibility and be accountable," Edward Mezvinsky said Friday, a day after being sentenced.
The pessimist in me says that he probably only said that because he's terribly sorry that he got caught, not for doing what he did. However, the optimist that I am most of the time wants to believe him just a little bit. I'd like to pretend there's good in the world.

...
:: Bitter 10:45 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?