:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 ::

I Don't See It I might be missing something, but not even our Women's Center is getting up in arms over the issue right now. This headline on CNN confused me.
Supporters Say Roe v. Wade Facing its Biggest Threat
Suddenly, when I clicked the link, it gave me the following headline.
On 30th Anniversary of Abortion Ruling, Possible Retirement Looms
So the biggest threat is that someone might retire? Not that it's actually being challenged? According to the article, both sides agree that there are no cases on the horizon the challenge it. Getting one's panties in a twist every time something *could* come up will not keep consistent support for the cause. For example, those that may be pro-choice (a term I cannot stand, but I'm not in the mood to think deeply about another), but don't make it their pet issue will soon get tired of the angry feminists calling women to action every 20 minutes when nothing is happening.

UPDATE: Then I just ran across this from Gallup regarding Roe. There's nothing serious to worry about. Read it, it's very interesting.

...
:: Bitter 12:00 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?