:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 10, 2003 ::

I Hate California I'm going over spring break, but I only tolerate for a very special friend. (Ian, you should come visit me more often. It's better for your health to get out of LA.) Anyway, even being the crazy liberal he is, he hates the idea of higher taxes. Is Davis trying to become the most hated man in the history of California? On this note, someday I might be able to convert my friend if this keeps up.

...
:: Bitter 10:44 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?