:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 16, 2003 ::

I Have Posts! I promise that I wrote a few during class today. Anyway, I may write some more tonight during class. I'm off to go be Canada.

Is it a bad sign that I can't get a damn thing off the government's webpage to print? The CIA pages worked well enough for tonight, but this might become a problem. Submit your Canada jokes in the comments. Please!

...
:: Bitter 6:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?