:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 ::

I Survived! I have to say last night was a first for me. I have never drank so much in my life. I actually do not remember anything from last night after 10:30 and my first 6 drinks (we started drinking at about 9:30ish, and First and I started with two tequlia shots back to back). From what I'm told I was quite amusing at some points in the evening. I was speaking in gibberish, putting my head between other people's legs, going on and on about how a certain man prefers Amish men as opposed to women of his own race, and God knows what else. I went to class this morning still a little bit drunk, but I swear two hours of grammar is a sobering experience.

...
:: Anonymous 11:38 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?