:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 16, 2003 ::

I'd Like To Believe I'm Partly Responsible You can see why I think (and hope) that I'm to blame.
Some of these change week to week, but here are the Top 10 things that annoy me right now (in relative order of annoyance):
1. music media conglomerates
2. Miami (the city, school, and related sports teams--college and professional)
3. pharmaceutical companies and their lobbyists
4. Tallahassee weather from mid-May through August
5. people who use the term "liberal" as an accusation
6. hardcore gun-rights' advocates
7. smoking
8. Fox News
9. aggressive drivers
10. telemarketers and spammers
I won't say I hate these things. Well, maybe when it's around 100 degrees outside, and I'm reading some ultra-right-wing diatribe about guns and "those damn liberals." Then I'll hate. A lot.
Well number 6 and 9 (hehe) apply to me. I swear I didn't do that on purpose. I also kind of hope that we fall into the "ultra-right-wing" category. Funny since one Bitch is a Democrat (Classy, that's right, isn't it?) and one is a Green. A third isn't terribly political, and the other three are conservatives of varying degrees.

...
:: Bitter 11:30 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?