:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, January 18, 2003 ::

I'm Not The Only One Yeah, I had the same thought Michele.
I'm watching live coverage of the demonstrations on C-Span. I know that somewhere within these speeches lies a great drinking game.
Maybe someone should record the next event like this then we could have one hell of a blogger bash and play this game. I'd be so damn drunk. Anyway, go check out the link. She's found some interesting ties between ANSWER and some ideas that many people in the crowd may not agree with. Shocking. I thought only conservatives were lying bastards.

...
:: Bitter 1:08 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?