:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, January 20, 2003 ::

My Neighbor Might Think I'm Crazy She would have to think I'm insane after how hard I laughed at this. Oh, how I understand!
But it's easy to overdo regional bashing. Southerners know this, of course, because we've been on the receiving end for a long time, but that doesn't make it right.
Then again, perhaps the folks in California should take this opportunity to examine how their arrogance may have engendered resentments elsewhere, and to ask themselves "why do they hate us?"
New England is just as bad.

...
:: Bitter 2:17 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?