:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 ::

Off To DC As Bitter said, a third of the bitches are headed off to DC for the weekend. First and Classy will be around so I expect them to keep things going for us here. I've sort of allowed myself to fall off the face of the earth, but then I've had so much going on here, that the rest of the world seems a little insignificant at the moment. I'm getting all the kinks worked out of my schedule, and now I think I have direction in my after college plans. The only thing I need tro worry about is getting all the courses that I need for my major, and getting the rest of my "elitist college in the rural Ohio" credits to "elitlist women's college in rural New England". So until all of that is finished, I think I'll keep myself in hiding.

...
:: Anonymous 10:57 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?