:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, January 27, 2003 ::

Out Of Hibernation & A Game I've been laying low for the past couple of days. I don't even remember the last time I checked email. I've been wrapped up in my own life and just hiding out from the news. I didn't even watch the Super Bowl! (I'm quite happy with the outcome, though!) Anyway, I'll post more later. I need to clean my room. It's a wreck. Then to keep me distracted from that I need to finish up working on the resume (stupid real world) and visit with Baby Bitch more. I missed her so much! When I saw her earlier, I literally dropped all the boxes I was carrying and ran down the hall screaming. We're all screamers here. :)

Because I'm kind of bored and I don't feel like searching for stuff to blog about just yet, I thought I would start a game on here. Ever hear of the game Dirty Minds? Well I have it, and I don't have anyone to play with. So, in my infinite kindness, I'm going to play with anyone on here that wants to join in the game. I give you three clues and you EMAIL me the answers. Don't leave them in the comments, unless you have something witty to share that is not the answer. I will erase answers, or I'll change them to something stupid so you look like an idiot. :) So EMAIL you answers.
I'll give you an easy one to start off with so you'll get the hang of it first. Here are the clues:
*People fight over my bottom.
*I get made in a bedroom.
*You try not to fall off when you're on top.
What am I?

...
:: Bitter 7:46 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?