:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 10, 2003 ::

Random Question So I don't have much to do while I sit here in my room being sick tonight. (Dorm food can be bad for your health.) So I was thinking about yesterday when a woman that I was discussing the gun issue with asked me about when I would teach any children I do not intend to have to shoot. Obviously, this depends on the child and their maturity for their age. However, I want to take a poll of everyone who has ever fired a gun that reads this blog. At what age did you first learn to shoot a firearm?

...
:: Bitter 10:50 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?