:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 ::

Sunlight = BAAADDDD I haven't ventured outside yet, mainly because I'm afraid I'm going to melt if I do. Last night was interesting. I even did some drunken dialing. Thank goodness I don't have any numbers for any ex-boyfriends in my cell phone. I did call my buddy Ian drunk though. I told him that I loved him because he's my best friend in the world. He is, and I do. Gotta love friends that don't care when you call them while intoxicated late at night. I love the Bitches, too. They obviously deserve a lot after taking care of me last night. I still love them, even if they did make fun of me for drinking girly drinks. (Note: I'm a girl!) Okay, so I have a lot of windows open right now for some blogging material. Oh yeah, and I have an update from the class where I play Canada.

...
:: Bitter 1:12 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?