:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 ::

Time Off I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing over the next few days. I will be responding to emails though! I promise! :) First will have to pick up the blogging slack while we're gone. ;) If any of you loyal readers want to point her in the direction of some left leaning blogs, that would be great. Give her something to enjoy while we're gone. First, you can always go check out Ambitionless on our blogroll, I'm sure you'll find some stuff you might like over there. He thinks you have hope, but I'm *evil.* I'm damn proud of that title, so you should go read him girl.

Yeah, so keep our First company, and send her comments or emails or even IMs through her AIM screen name to keep her company in our absence. Classy might need some company, too. She's always out and about, so I'm sure this weekend will hold many adventures for her. Yeah, so good luck girls!

...
:: Bitter 1:18 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?