:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 30, 2003 ::

The V.P. First off, I would like to say I'm having an awesome time at CPAC. Second, I want to share my experience of hearing the Vice-President speak. I was really tired, so I don't remember it all. It was a rather interesting experience, starting with hearing Spooky exclaim "There are men on the roof with guns" as we were waiting for the elevator down to the conference. Well, we got to the room after going through security and there were Secret Service people everywhere (that was damn cool). We had to sit in the back of the room, because there were so many people there already. I have to say that the speaker before Mr. Cheney was more engaging than the V.P. himself. There was a lot of talk about the President's State of the Union address, and it was altogether ok. Like said I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

The one thing that I went to later in the day was more interesting. It was about the missle defense program. I love that kind of stuff. I'll write more when my thoughts are more organized. Maybe after I soak in the hot tub, I'll write something up on my laptop and post it tomorrow.

...
:: Anonymous 5:51 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?