:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 17, 2003 ::

Well, At Least He Was Honest... Anyone who has read this blog for more than a week knows that I'm not a fan of New England people. Here's one reason why:
Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts holds hatred for having to travel through heartland spots like Iowa to raise cash, it can be revealed.
On the eve of a fundraising trip to Dubuque, Iowa -- quotes surface which detail Kerry's feelings about trips to Dubuque.
'I hate it. I detest it," Kerry told a Boston reporter in 1996.
Typical big city asshole. I would say that I don't mean any offense to some readers, but it's amazing how many people that live on the coasts that do not even have the foggiest idea what the hell is in the middle. The school I attend doesn't admit that many idiots, but my first year I was actually asked by an American student where Oklahoma was located. She just couldn't remember which one that was. I would say that these kinds of statements would alienate me even if I did vote for Dems on a regular basis.
"I am sorry he hates coming here and taking our money!" Dubuque resident Marsha Vittal said in anger on Friday. "He wants to be my president, but he detests, detests coming to where I've chosen to live my life, to ask for support?!"
Exactly. As much as I've learned that I could never live somewhere like New York, I fully respect that some people love life there. I expect the same respect if I choose to live in the middle of f*cking nowhere. I sure as hell expect that kind of respect from someone that wants to run my life.
A Kerry staffer explained the senator holds no personal dislike of Dubuque or its residents.
"He's actually very excited to be making the trip this weekend," said the insider.
Of course not.

...
:: Bitter 2:50 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?