:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, January 11, 2003 ::

What Is He Trying To Say? There are probably far more interesting and intelligent (?) things I could take from The Corner, but this one post caught my eye.
Now, I’m not saying that Dr. Pepper devotees can be compared with an esoteric religious sect, but…
Now just what is he trying to say? :) I'm a Dr. Pepper fan, but I didn't become a member of the sect until I came to New England and found it's a tad harder to find up here.

...
:: Bitter 5:27 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?