:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 16, 2003 ::

World Observations Before I get into real news, I just thought I would share my experiences in this evening's class on foreign policy. Like I said before, it's like the UN, only with notably fewer rules and far more hormones and PMS. Anyway, I'm Canada and I kissed ass to the US tonight, but then called her an idiot. The US and Russia came together to crush all dissent and silence other countries. Then South Africa literally stood on her chair and told Russia to kiss her ass, that she wasn't afraid of the US and her bombs. Italy was suffering from penis envy based on the size of her nameplate to everyone else's. Japan said that her country is like water and everyone else is oiiiiillllll. Germany couldn't form a single sentence. France went on and on about how supportive they've been of the US and how much sympathy they've had since 9-11. Canada laughed. I don't think I was supposed to. Oops. The Netherlands complained about how her welfare state was creating a class that refuses to work because of the benefits given to them by the government. Damn, what a crazy idea. Now to ask, how much rope does one need to hang oneself? I have to sit through 6 more hours of this.

...
:: Bitter 11:21 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?