:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, February 21, 2003 ::

And To Think, People Get Paid For This I wonder just how much they get paid to say stuff like this.
A McDonald's spokesman told CNN in a telephone interview that "eating McDonald's food can easily fit into a balanced diet. I eat its food every day, and I'm perfectly healthy."
I so could be a spokesperson. I really could. I'm a woman, I'm good at lying.
The landmark legal action was the first of its kind against a fast-food chain to make its way into a U.S. courtroom.
"Contrary to what many may think, we are not looking to get rich from a large money settlement," Hirsch told CNN. "We are proposing a fund that will educate children about the nutritional facts and contents of McDonald's food."
Sure....

...
:: Bitter 9:53 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?