:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 ::

Blah Well I was already in a blah mood today, but this news doesn't make me look forward to my flights for spring break.
Welcome to the changing world of first- and business-class travel where on some airlines things are not the way they used to be. Blame the worst depression ever to hit the industry.
So, is that upgrade business travelers so eagerly seek worth less these days?
Several industry observers to whom we talked were unanimous in saying the main attraction -- more space and convenience -- has not been diminished, though there is a trend in the industry toward allotting more seats to business class at the expense of first.
"First/business class is being somewhat devalued, but it still is an improved airline product compared to coach/economy, especially with the more extreme devaluation going on in the coach/economy section," says David Stempler, president of the Air Travelers Association.
Yay. I just can't wait for my cross country trip. Thank goodness that I'm only on the plane a few hours at a time. The only problem with that is the fact that I have to connect in Chicago. Now my only experience in Chicago is in the airport, but it was hell. Absolute hell. Oh well, at least I get to go hang out with one of my best friends. Oh yeah, and the emphasis was added, but I know that I don't really need to tell our brilliant readers that.

...
:: Bitter 9:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?