:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, February 14, 2003 ::

The Crap On TV These Days Not that I should talk, being a Joe Millionaire fan and all, but still. Anyway, this news makes me think of the opening scene of the movie Contact. You know, the scene where they pull back from earth and you hear all the sounds from television over the years? Yeah, just think when alien lifeforms finally get ahold of Joe Millionaire. They are going to kill us immediately. My only hope is that an Independence Day kinda thing can happen and I'll get rescued by Jeff Goldblum. (Yes, I know that my crush on him is wrong on so many levels.)

...
:: Bitter 12:46 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?