:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 ::

Damn I'm in a Good Mood I'm not sure why, but I'm in an unusually upbeat mood today. It's an overcast, rainy New England Day, the snow is melting and the cool air chills my cheeks. Hopefully the ice will melt soon so that I can start sailing again.

Last night a boy peed next to my door and on the fire extinguisher in response being trespassed from campus a few weeks ago (which I am partially responsible for). See you in court bastard. Sometimes people wonder why I decided to attend a woman's college (no offense to our housebroken male readers).

As usual I have way more work than I could possibly complete in the given timeframe. I decided to take the "suicide credit program" (aka 22 credits). It would have been 24, but Tennis had to go. I'll have plenty of time to enjoy golf, squash, and tennis after I become a lawyer.

So as you can see, I have no particular reason to be THIS jovial. Perhaps it's just being alive and safe in a time where there is so much uncertainty in the world. I'm truly blessed...

...
:: Anonymous 2:13 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?