:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, February 09, 2003 ::

Does It Count As "Drinking Alone" if you are drinking with another blogger and chatting? I should have been productive last night and gotten some homeworke done. No, no, I didn't make the "smart" decision. Instead I put a nice dent in the bottle of rum sitting next to my moniter. I even had to run out in the snow in flip flops, shorts and a sweatshirt to get some change for a coke. Now I'm hungry. Anyone want to bring my breakfast?

...
:: Bitter 10:17 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?