:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 ::

First, An Apology I apologize for the light blogging even since we got back from DC. I have been so tired, I even slept for about 11 hours last night. Of course I've also been doing my homework. That's right, hell has frozen over. I cannot even begin to tell you how many seniors are just now starting to do their homework and reading more than 10 minutes before class begins. What on earth is happening to us?? Why are we all suddenly so studious? (For the record, I got an award in seventh grade for being the most studious in my class. Funny since I had the same shitty study habits that I have now. I don't think I've ever seriously studied for anything in my life.)

...
:: Bitter 10:38 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?