:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 ::

I Wish for a lot of things, but right now I'd just be happy if our comments worked. I know, it's a free service. You get what you pay for.

UPDATE: Well, it appears that our comments are back up, but anything posted in the last week has been deleted. This sucks.

UPDATE 2: Now we have our old comments back, but the ones from today are gone. I'm going to keep my cool right now. They will probably come back if the old ones did.

...
:: Bitter 10:20 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?