:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, February 16, 2003 ::

I Wish I Would Have Seen This Quote Two Years Ago I once did a paper on finding the ideal individuals to challenge a big law when using courts for social activism. Had I seen a quote like this when I was writing the paper, I would have used it in a heartbeat, properly cited of course. :)
It isn't ideal--the perfect case would be a defense against criminal charges filed against wheelchair-bound black lesbian using a handgun to defend herself from a neo-Nazi skinhead who breaks into her apartment after repeated complaints to the police have gone unheeded.
The poor media people wouldn't know what to think. Now, go read more from Clayton Cramer.

...
:: Bitter 2:38 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?