:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, February 20, 2003 ::

Playing With The Government For the first time since last year, I've had some free time at work. Actually, it's not really free, it's waiting on the phone to ring so I can deal with angry offices or angry parents. Anyway, I know you have all heard about www.ready.gov, the new Homeland Security website. Thanks to Juan Gato, now I know that there's a 1-800 number to go along with it. Do you think I should call it? When I'm bored at night and can't sleep, should I call them instead of a boy? I think it could be more entertaining. I figure that I'm paying for it all anyway, I should just go ahead and use the services.

...
:: Bitter 3:01 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?