:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, February 20, 2003 ::

Playing with The Protestors Hehehe. Glenn just posted a link about the new MMM (as opposed to the old MMM and the even older MMM) and their efforts to organize the phone calls to Washington. Because I know you are going to scroll down and read my advice on contacting your elected officials, I won't refer you to that post. :) However, I love that some random chick on campus was able to come up with ten reasons to avoid war, and the new MMM only lists seven. They also don't have the pretty picture that my fellow student gave us.

...
:: Bitter 3:09 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?