:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 ::

So Much Pressure! & Valentine's Day Musings I just posted on another blog for the very first time and there's so much pressure. I mean if I screw up spelling a word or some other random thing on this blog, there's a history to see how often I screw up. If I screw up on someone else's blog, I just look like an idiot. So I started posting on the Amish Tech Support Dead Pool today. If you have any amusing stories about the death or near death experiences of celebrities, let me know and I'll share them with the people the truly care (about the money).

Now, on to Valentine's Day. I don't really want to go to the semi-formal dance with no boys. We won't talk about the last time there was a semi-formal dance. (No jokes from any other Bitches please.) I think that I want to get drunk and be angry at men. Are the other Bitches with me on this? Please? If not then I'll spend the night in my room, drinking alone, and waiting on the phone to ring or talking to strangers on IM. Let me just say that far more interesting things happen when we drink as a group.

...
:: Bitter 7:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?