:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 ::

Time for a Game So I was thinking the other day, wouldn't it be fun to initiate a sort of game on the blog? In the spirit of this site, and given the fact I appear to be the only green bitch, let's play "convince the green to be a conservative." I'll warn you however, others from such prestigious institutions as Harvard Law have tried to convince me that in fact, I can maintain my dedication to the environment and uphold other personal morals while at the same time embrace conservative ideology. Now it's your turn...I'll pick my favorite one at the end of the week and post a response to it...and PS..if you are a liberal, tell me why i should remain a Green :)

...
:: Anonymous 11:29 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?