:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 ::

Wow I got a job offer today. These people are actually designing a job just for me. It's just so damn expensive to live around here. How do people do it?

UPDATE: This is strange. I don't know what to think about actually having a job lined up if I want one. I'm supposed to ask for a salary and I don't know how much to ask for. I don't want to price myself out of their range, but I have to make payments on my car, insurance, student loans, rent, food, utilities, gas, and who know what else! It also means that I have to keep suffering up here in the cold New England climate with all their crazy politics. I would get to see all the Bitches through their graduations, though! It's a tough decision.

...
:: Bitter 7:45 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?