:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, March 24, 2003 ::

Amtrak And Stupid Old Women So let me tell you how much I hate stupid old women. I took the train home for break right. So I decided that on the way back to school I would carry on my large suitcase because the train was running late and I wasn't sure about how I was going to get back to school from the train station (I was glad to see Baby and First waiting for me when I got in). So to make a long story short, I went to sleep thinking everything would be alright, wake up in Buffalo (two stops after Cleveland) and find my suitcase gone. Some stupid old women took it off the train with them at Erie and then left it at the station prompting them to call my house in Ohio. Hopefully my bag is on the train headed East today. If not Amtrak and I have a problem, because one of their staff helped these old women take the bag off the train, and they told me that it would be on today's train. For the love of Pete, almost all the clothes I wear on a regular basis are in that bag along with the stuff I just bought over break. Well I should try to do some work that I neglected over break (hey it was a break from all of this, I can't be expected to do work). I have to be at the station before 4:00 this afternoon and then back here to school before 5:00 so I can go to work and then later to class. Stupid old women...grrrrrr.

...
:: Anonymous 10:15 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?