:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, March 17, 2003 ::

At Home Needless to say, I am now at home. Taking the train was a new experience. I can only say that I really wish that it didn't take 12 hours to get from New England to Cleveland, and then have a 2 hour drive home. I really haven't been doing much. Hanging out with my family and all that. I am writing a post on my laptop, so once it is done I will get it up on here.

...
:: Anonymous 10:41 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?