:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, March 09, 2003 ::

Blogroll Updated, Finally! I finally got around to updating our blogroll. I was going along my merry little way of cutting and pasting when I got distracted. So, if there are repeats of any that I don't notice, let me know. If they don't lead to the right sites, let me know. If I accidently left one off that was either previously there or was supposed to be there, let me know. Distraction is a bad thing. Now I just need to get around to doing my school work and hopefully not get nearly as distracted.

...
:: Bitter 11:14 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?