:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, March 17, 2003 ::

First, A Personal Update I went to the range yesterday with Cool Friend Ian. I would like to thank Armed Liberal for both the recommendation and the wonderful company. He's the first blogger I've met, so it was very exciting. If other bloggers are anything remotely like A.L., then I look forward to meeting more of you. It was a great day overall. I'm keeping this short because there's more posts on the way and more stuff I want to do.

...
:: Bitter 1:03 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?