:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, March 20, 2003 ::

A Funny I don't think I've ever shared this funny story with you all before. It was probably because at the time the situation had me fuming. I was speaking with a woman from Germany when the subject turned to gun rights. (See a theme today? Maybe it's because it's been all of four days since I went shooting.) :) Anyway, she said that a European would never consider a firearm as a defensive tool. I then asked her why a French girl asked me where to take classes on basic gun safety so she can learn how to shoot less than a week before if Europeans would never think like that. She blamed it on American culture and was horrified that we had done such a thing to the girl.

Now I'm amused and somewhat proud if we really have "corrupted" this girl.

...
:: Bitter 5:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?