:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, March 09, 2003 ::

Gas Taxes This is a chart of state gas taxes. Let's take a look at New England states:
Rhode Island - 30 cents
Connecticut - 25
Maine - 22
Massachusetts - 21.5
Vermont - 20
New Hampshire - 18
Look at that! For once Massachusetts doesn't have the highest taxes on something. Shocking, I know. Now, Preppy, when you drive me to the airport in Rhode Island on Wednesday, do not fill up my car there with the gas money I'm going to give you. If you need to fill up, get it somewhere else. You shouldn't need to fill up anyway. I'm just giving you the money in case you need to get a little extra before you pick me up on Sunday.

...
:: Bitter 1:07 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?