:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 ::

Hey Bitches! This is for all the Bitches since I don't normally get to see them all on a regular basis. I've been thinking about Spooky's recent posts and some of the suggestions that they generated. I really want to do something to help and I was thinking maybe we could organize something here on campus to support our troops (for the Bitches here where I'm at). I want to make sure people that have an opinion other than what seems to be the popular one here in academia are heard. So what do y'all think? Would any of you be up for doing something, anything? E-mail me if you are.

...
:: Anonymous 1:50 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?