:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, March 31, 2003 ::

It's Pretty Common Here Howard Bashman points to this story about a Texas couple that went to Vermont for a same-sex civil union. Now they can't get divorced. Texas doesn't recognize it is existing in the first place. My understanding is that Vermont only grants divorces to couples with at least one VT resident. This has happened quite a few times here in New England. I have to admit, I kind of find it funny in way that I shouldn't. I guess it just goes to show that you should really know what your getting into in these kinds of situations. (I think it also means we need more states to recognize and grant civil unions.)

...
:: Bitter 10:44 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?