:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, March 20, 2003 ::

More Guns! As disconnected from the world as I've been since I've been gone, I am pretty happy to find out good gun news. Thanks to reader James Foster for sending us this link on North Carolina reciprocity. It's about time. If they pass it, I'll have to update my list of permits that I can get as a non-resident to carry in as many states as possible.

...
:: Bitter 3:25 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?