:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, March 07, 2003 ::

More News That Gets My Blood Boiling I need to stop reading the news and blogs tonight. I just have no words for this. While I was at a public university, I had a class where a professor forced us to write letters on a particular issue. I did not feel I was informed enough to make a decision on the issue, so I declined. She screamed at me something along the lines of me not needing to know any more than what she was telling me because any cuts to education are bad. (It was in regards to education funding.) Anyway, I said that I would compose a letter, and even bring it to her if need be, but that I wanted to do more research for myself and write from my own perspective. Thank goodness they weren't graded because she hated me after that.

...
:: Bitter 10:11 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?