:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 ::

More Traveling I'm leaving LA tomorrow to head up north to the Bay area. Because I have lunch plans and then I have to pack afterwards, don't expect much from me tomorrow. I just realized that due to the time difference, it will really be today on the blog. Wish me luck in traveling. This time I'll be traveling with booze in my bag. Yes, I'm allowed to as long as I don't have any fuses. That's what the Southwest guy said on the phone. He also said that if I bring any in my carryon that I have to give one to the captain. Hmmm...

...
:: Bitter 2:50 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?