:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, March 31, 2003 ::

My Favorite Part Of Attending Expensive Elite East Coast College: When the women you attend classes with are f*cking stupid. Everybody makes jokes that public school kids need a war to find a country on the map, but private school kids aren't always better. Today in class, while the professor was drawing a map of the US, he started to draw Missouri when a girl from New England chimed in to let him know that Missouri is on the east side of the Mississippi River. Bravo, dumb bitch. Okay, so I shouldn't condemn her for one little slip. It was a comment she mouthed to her friend after the whole class reminded her of how wrong she was that pissed me off. "Why should I care about where a state like that is anyway?" It reminds me of a time during my first year when a girl actually said to me, "Now, where is Oklahoma again? I think I've heard of it before."

...
:: Bitter 1:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?