:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 ::

No Fun My grandmother is taking me to Europe this summer. This is the first time I've really been out of the U.S. Granted, I've been to Cancun (hardly representative of Mexico) and once did a trip for a couple of hours up to Montreal (what? Canada is another country?). Beyond those two experiences that shouldn't really count, I've never traveled anywhere else. Part of me can't wait. The other part dreads it. First, we have a 22 day trip with my grandmother and no escape or breaks away from her. Second, we have this news that Europeans are treating Americans worse than ever. Now combine those two things. Let me put it this way, my grandmother hates confrontation of any kind. She will go above and beyond to appease. She also admits to being a kneejerk liberal who feels like it is the responsibility of government to take care of everyone in every aspect of their life. Imagine those conversations now. Yeah. Big fun, can't you tell? And before I get bitched at for not being appreciative, I am. I can't wait to see everything I've had to study since elementary school. I just won't be looking forward to the social aspect of the trip. (Link stolen from Right Thinking.)

...
:: Bitter 4:36 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?