:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 ::

Price of Freedom I was eating lunch yesterday in one of our dining halls. I saw this girl walking around with a sheet of red paper tied around her neck. I was curious as to what it said, because I know that the seniors aren't harrasing the freshmen anymore. What she had tied around her neck, was a sign with the break down of the cost of the war in Iraq. I had to ask myself, what the hell kind of point is she trying to make? How can a person who has the freedom to speak and act as she chooses put a monetary price on the freedom of someone else? How can anyone put a monetary price on freedom? These people are really starting to make me sick. They say they want to help the oppresed people of the world, but protest an action that will free an opressed people.

...
:: Anonymous 3:38 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?