:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, March 06, 2003 ::

Snow = Bad The problem with rapidly falling and accumulating snow and having to walk down hills is that it is easy to fall. I've taken two hard spills today because one of my jobs has steps that aren't level and my dorm entrance is down hill from my car. I don't think I'll be going in to work this afternoon. It will probably be dangerous to my health, plus I will have at least a couple of bad bruises to take care of and a pounding headache from when I hit my head. Make the f*cking snow stop.

...
:: Bitter 12:38 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?