:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 ::

So F*cked I have a paper due Thursday at 3:00pm. I have to read a 130 page excerpt in order to write said paper. I still have 113 pages of said excerpt to read. I'm driving Bitter to the airport in Rhode Island tomorrow morning. When I return to campus I should go to a Japanese Tea Ceremony for a class which I must blog about later, however if I still have said 113 pages to read, I will not be going to the ceremony. I see no way I can possibly get this reading done before tomorrow evening when I need to write the paper, as I have class all day Thursday and should not skip in order to write the paper. I feel so f*cked right now, and it's only half way through the semester. I'm going to be a mess at finals. Someone get me out of here!!! I swear I'm paying to end up a chain smoking, alcoholic with hypertension.

...
:: Anonymous 3:15 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?