:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 ::

Being A Good Blogger I know we aren't always the best about being responsive to readers. (There's still some emails that have just been sitting in the inbox that no one has claimed yet. Maybe someday we'll get around to replying to them. I hope. I hope you don't hate us if you are one of those people. We get distracted easily.) Anyway, even though I shouldn't cast a stone, I will go ahead and say that Pejman should be more responsive to his readers. You have to read the comments to understand.

...
:: Bitter 11:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?